Step by Step Auto Loans at Unify Lenders
With one of the easiest online auto loan applications on the internet, Unify Lenders is here to meet all of your specific car buying needs. Once you have decided that it’s time for a new or used car, you will more than likely, need to apply for an auto loan. By following our simple process and outlined application steps, you will be able to find the exact car loan that you’re looking for.
Step 1 – The first part of the process is to know what kind of loan you need. Whether you need financing for a leased vehicle, new car, used car by dealer, refinancing or a used car loan by a non-dealer, Unify Lenders is here to help you.
Step 2 – After you have determined on the specific type of loan that you need, you will need to decide on the length of the loan that you need. Once you have selected a loan term of either 24, 36, 48, 60 or 70 months, you will be able to continue with the application process.
Step 3 – Let us know what type of car you will be financing. Simply provide us with the year, make, model and mileage and we can help you find the best auto loan for your particular requirements.
Step 4 – Provide us with the loan amount that you require. We highly recommend that you request a higher amount than you might need in order to be on the safe side.
Step 5 – We will need to know if you are filling out a personal application or if you will require a cosigner. If you have a less than average to poor credit ranking, having a cosigner will greatly increase your chances of receiving an auto loan. By having a cosigner, we will also need their personal information like name, legal address, social security number, income verification and date of birth.
Step 6 – Provide us with all of your detailed personal information. We will need to know:
- Your first and last name
- Your legal residence – This includes your residency for the past two years. If you have not lived at your current address for the
- past two years, please provide us of your previous address.
- Your date of birth
- Social security number
- Is your home owned or rented? If it’s owned, we will need to know what your monthly mortgage payments are.
- Who is your employer and how long have you worked there? If you have worked there less than two years, let us know about your previous employer.
- What is your annual salary? Generally, we will also require proof of income and employment verification. Proof of income will consist of providing us with a requested number of pay stubs. For your employment verification, your work phone number will need to be provided.
- Do you have any other liquid assets?
- Do you have any other sources of income? If you do, what is the source and what is the additional amount? This can include trust funds, social security payments, child support and alimony.
- If you are trading in a used car, we will need to know about the car that is being traded in.
For additional information about Auto Loans and how they can benefit you,
Call and speak with your Personal Representative at 1-888-908-1884, UnifyLenders.com
We will show you the ropes about Auto Loans.
Apply Online, It is fast, Easy and Secure. Get Rates as Low as 1.99% APR